Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekend Recap: and it's already Wednesday...


I must admit, after suffering through months of depressing humidity and oppressive heat, I'm happy to say good-bye summer and hello New York fashion week, new boots, layers, fall foilage, and a busy D.C. art season...

For Labor Day Weekend I went on a trip with Gman to Seattle, just 'cause. I am in the midst of writing about our journeys and can't wait to share with you soon!

In the meantime, I hope to give you a few interesting reads and amusements in this abrievated blogging (and work!) week. Did you have a nice three day weekend? Did you travel? Did you have to work? I was tempted to lay on a beach all weekend but there was a mountain that just needed to be climbed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...