Friday, February 10, 2012

Shoe Love: Mulberry

Mulberry booties


I'm headed to my beloved New York City today to attend Blogger's Night Out then have a girl's weekend. When I lived in NYC I viewed New York Fashion Week as a regular week of the year. I avoided the chaos of Bryant Park , now Lincoln Center. Although it is a bucket-list dream to attend a show, I didn't bother will stalking the tents because I was busy working and living my life.

Now that I'm not there, it seems like a huge big deal. I feel like an outsider gawking at the glory of the city and it feels strange yet kinda fun. So if I were to attend some shows this weekend, I would totally wear these Mulberry booties. I love the braided detail across the front, if a shoe could be motorcycle style and glamorous at the same time, this would be it!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely to have met you at BNO NY!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...