Thursday, March 1, 2012

Review: Baguette Box; Seattle WA



I went to Baguette Box last fall during my trip to Seattle with Gman. It's a fun little place with a doggie themed interior and casual furnishings. Located in the hip Capitol Hill neighborhood, it's near great vintage and home furnishing shops. The menu is simple - just a few sandwiches and light sides. The sandwiches consist of traditional Vietnamese style meats and veggies served on French style baguettes. The bread is perfectly soft on the inside, flaky on the outside. I ordered the pork belly with hoisin sauce and cilantro option and I'm pretty sure I was drooling as I ate it. And am again now as I remember its savory goodness.

They offer delivery, to-go, and dine in so this a great spot for the busy commuter or leisurely tourist. It was one of our favorite meals in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...