Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap: Game Day



No fall would be officially complete without spending every Saturday watching college football. As you may know, I'm a huge University of Florida Gator fan. My grandfather went there and I believe when I was a baby I had a mobile in my cradle that played the fight song. I love game day so much that I think about it year round and get all teary and nostalgic when I see people tailgating. I have a lucky coozie, and several t-shirts that I wear only for the occasion. So If you don't see me around town or on twitter, its because I'm in the zone watching the game.

Here is my post about Game Day in Gainesville, what to wear as a professional fan, and a link to my Gatorific pinterest board, co-curated with the fabulous Tammy of A Loyal Love, just in case you are looking for some inspiration or to convert to the best team in the SEC and in the universe. ;)

Do you watch college football?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...