Friday, November 16, 2012

Shoe Love: for the chef

Dankso via The Walking Company


Back in my college days, I worked at a pizza place (best job ever?). I stood on my feet for sometimes up to 12 hours a shift while serving customers, cleaning, and making pies. It doesn't seem like a hard work, but just standing for that long is actually hard on the body. A lot of professional chefs and servers wear the (admittedly not so beautiful) Dankso clog. They are the most comfortable shoe you can buy for standing on your feet all day.

Now that I sit in a chair and write for a living, I forget about these shoes until just about this time when I realize I'll be standing in the kitchen the entire day of Thanksgiving. Perhaps it's time to rush order these bad boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...