Monday, April 11, 2011

New York, NY


Brooklyn Bridge

As I mentioned in my last post, my husband and I are on the brink of a new adventure! In a little over a week we are moving from New York to Washington DC. Although I am looking forward to new beginnings, new opportunities, and an apartment wtih a living room and dining room, I will certainly miss my beloved NYC. 

In the city where anything goes, I have been given creative freedom to develop my own sense of style. I have grown up professionally and personally here. Not to mention the countless amazing people I have made friends with along the way. I will be taking those things with me and will come back to visit often.

In honor of my time here, I'm dedicating this week to some of my favorites! I hope when you visit NYC you will try my favs and discover some of your own also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...