Friday, October 28, 2011

Shoe Love: Madewell Boots


Madewell


As you may have noticed in yesterday's What I Wore post, I love my tan boots. I bought them a few years ago at Madewell and look forward each year to the changing weather so I can wear them as much as possible.

We've been having some rainy, sort of cold weather which makes it hard to get out of bed. I can't wait to come home tonight and get snuggled in again. I think I might throw on my boots this weekend with a soft sweater and drink some hot coco. What do you have planned? Are you going to a Halloween party? Have you picked out your costume? I have a few things up my sleeve, if they work out I'll share with you here.

Have a great weekend! Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. I realllly really love these boots! It hasn't gotten cold enough here in Clearwater to wear any yet...I'm thinking maybe by the end of the month....haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...