Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pinteresting

Images via: Garance Dore, NordstromNet-a-Porter, living room pic

I've noticed recently while browsing through my Life(style) Inspiration pins that if I'm on a pinning spree one day I'll pin groups of objects that have a similar vibe without realizing it. My choices must reflect whatever mood I'm in or life vibe I'm feeling. It makes me think about when I'm out shopping and everything I pick up goes with the outfit I'm wearing. It happens almost every time! Do you ever notice that? On certain days you're just in a mood and all your choices reflect your frame of mind?

For some reason it makes me think of this Kendrick Lamar song.

1 comment:

  1. Totally! I realise this a lot when shopping especially for makeup. There's been times where I just come home with tons of bright colours or tons of duller shades but you never realise it until you think about it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...