Friday, December 2, 2011

Shoe Love: Tis the Season



Well I don't know about you, but I can't believe it's already December 2nd! This week was super long - full of hard work, evening commitments and decorating our apartment for the holidays. One of my personal traditions I look forward to each year is putting on my makeup in the morning by the glowing light of our Christmas tree. Gman likes to drink eggnog and make his present wish list. Do you have a little personal tradition?

I bought these Zara pumps about a month ago and am looking forward to wearing them with all my holiday dresses to parties and happy hours (and maybe just to run errends with a holiday sweater?). They remind me of the YSL Tribute Sandal, but for only $60 (score!).

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...