Friday, December 16, 2011

Shoe Love: winter bootie

Walter Steiger booties


I'm always looking for a heel I can wear out to dinner or to a party during the winter. My feet seem to be perpetually freezing in pumps or flats and it's not my first choice to wear goulashes to dinner. These booties would do just fine!

Guess what? I'm traveling this weekend! Surprised? We are off to Florida for the holidays to visit our parents. And then a little Savannah action for New Year's. I'm planning on writing while away, but if you don't hear from me, assume in on a boat drinking Coronas.

1 comment:

  1. First thing, I love these booties!! Second, what?! You're gone until next year?! :( :( I didn't realize this!! Hope you two have a lovely trip! Look forward to hearing/reading about it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...