Friday, January 13, 2012

Shoe Love: In the Streets



Last week one of my girlfriends, Danea, suggested that in addition to what I'm currently doing for Shoe Love Friday's - pictures of my own shoes and ones I lust over online - I should also consider taking pictures of other peoples' shoes I love. I thought that was a great idea, so, let's welcome the Shoe Love series "In the Streets" where you will find me lurking around lusting over womens' feet. It will look better than it sounds...

So for our first post in this addition, let's start with one of my favorite pairs of Danea's shoes. I love these for one of the same reason she does - they are such a fabulous pop of color and texture to my usual palate of neutral black and tan, and for her, black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...