Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wardrobe: a ski trip


Hat, Gloves, Pants, Aviators, T-shirt, Sweater, Jacket, Wishbone necklace












I got so excited about reliving my ski trip wardrobe that I am bringing you two looks today! One for the slopes and one to relax afterwords. For a day on the slopes you'll want to dress in layers and be sure that your outerwear is waterproof and windproof. It was warm when we went so I didn't need a hat, goggles, gloves or even a jacket! I included them in case you are already planning a trip for next year. Also, don't forget your Ta-Ta Tamer.

After a day of intense skiing, you'll want to as comfortable as possible for relaxing around town or at home by the fire. As you know, I'm obsessed with my mocs so I wore them the whole trip. Because it was already spring time, I didn't have to worry about stepping in snow. Also, this Cosabella bra is one of my all time favorites and it's on sale at JCrew!

Mocs, Leggings, Sweater, Wishbone necklace, Aviators, Bra




























Check back later for a What I Wore post! You'll find out what that special purchase was in Winter Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...