Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap: A little bit of everything




This weekend was jam-packed with greatness. Friday night Gman and I went out with Tammy and her husband to the opening night of Water Street Project. It was refreshingly my type of place with art on the walls, live music in the air, and cheapish beers in a raw, unassuming space. I'll give a full review soon.


Saturday Gman and I spontaneously went to Busch Gardens! I had such a great time eating, drinking, seeing animals, flowers, and riding a few rides too. It was so fun that I decided to change my original editorial schedule and make it this week's destination. So be on the look out tomorrow for the story.


Sunday was lovely too. I went to the market, cooked lots of delicious food for the week, read, watched a movie, and even got my craft on and did some painting.

I can't believe how much awesomeness we squeezed into one weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...