Friday, August 19, 2011

Shoe Love: Miu Miu




photo courtesy of the fab. Katherine Siboni
This is weekend #4 of my girl's weekend extravaganza. As I mentioned here, I love any excuse for a girl's weekend and with that any excuse to don a bit of glitter. One of my best friend's EVER is flying into town tonight and we have a weekend full of cocktails, food, shopping, giggling, and dancing planned. I love my MiuMiu glitter t-strap heels for precisely weekends like this. I bought them when I was in Nuremberg, Germany a few years ago. I love pick up shoes and fashion magazines as souvenirs.

What will you be up to this weekend? What souvenirs do you like to get, if any, when you travel?

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, those are the best shoes I have ever seen in my life EVER OF ALL TIME! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...