Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wardrobe: a Wicked Night in Washington

Dress, Shoes, Clutch, Necklace, Nail Polish

Jacqueline and I started our Wicked Saturday night by having an assortment of cheese, bread, and wine as we did hair and make-up and listened to our Pitbull station on Pandora.

We indulged in a pasta filled dinner at Filomena's with more bread this time with oil and wine with each course. Can I just say, I love carbs! As we are always trying to watch our figures we felt so naughty having a dinner of starches and cream sauce.

In a food coma we sat in amazement while we watched Wicked. Then met friends for dessert and more wine at Kramerbooks & Afterwords.

This little number was inspired by our night of Wickedness. Wouldn't it be lovely for dinner and a show? I need that necklace in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...