Monday, April 22, 2013

While I was away...



After a chaotic week in South Florida then a weekend visit from my mother-in-law, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things back in DC. While I was away, the lovely Hitha of Hitha On The Go included me in her series En Route With... where she interviews travel bloggers and frequent travelers about their packing habits, and airport, and airplane rituals. I pretty much go through the exact same process every time I get ready for a trip. What do you do?

Nicole Aguirre is taking the creative world in DC by storm with her forthcoming The Dream Issue of Worn Magazine and recently launched Worn Creative. I was so flattered when I stopped by her pop-up shop at the DC MEETMarket a few weeks ago and she asked to take my picture. Check it out here. (PS - I had the leather jacket I'm wearing in Nicole's photo custom made by hand in Buenos Aires! I love having a bit of my experience there with me wherever I go. Could there be a better souvenir?)

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out the photo, and I LOVE your turban!!! Too cute!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...