Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bark Hotdogs, Park Slope, NY


Chili Dog, nom nom
As many of my friends live in Brooklyn, and its an hour door to door, I like to take little day trips out to visit them. By the time I get off the subway at Bergen Street I'm already starving. So it must be luck (or chance or destiny?) that Bark Hotdogs is located just steps away.

The owners/creators are proud to source all of their ingredients from local, organic vendors. Even the wood on the walls is from reclaimed local buildings. But you don't have to read the resource menu to know how mouthwatering these dogs are, just bite into one. My favorite is the NYC DOG, but you really can't go wrong. Especially if you add some Chili Cheddar Fries and a Chocolate Milkshake. The milkshakes are sinfully thick and creamy... oh yeah. Once I have my fill, I'm ready to hangout!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...