Saturday, June 18, 2011

That rug really pulls the room together...

Hello my dear readers!

I normally don't post on the weekends but I could not wait to reveal my new design for the heading of High Heeled Traveler. One of my many hobbies is drawing and over the last two months between moving and job hunting I have been sketching away. This week I was finally reunited with the scanner and Photoshop and able to bring my sketch and thoughts together. I'm so pleased with the results! I hope you enjoy the changes.

I'm off to check out the Corcoran Gallery - it's free on Saturdays! Then perhaps a movie? I've heard Midnight in Paris is a must see. What do you think? Any favorite summer movies? Do you like the new heading?

xoxoxo
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...