Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tips to Travel By: Make Reservations



Whenever I'm starving I cannot decide where to eat. I don't just want anything but I don't have a craving for something either. Furthermore, I don't like wasting calories or a precious meal on something less than amazing. This is hugely problematic when I'm traveling because usually I don't know where I'm going, I don't know which restaurants are actually good, and sometimes there's a language barrier to boot.

What I do to avoid a meltdown is research the food scene of my destination ahead of time then make reservations. I'm flexible enough for some spontaneity but overall the trip goes smoother if I know we are going to have fresh Italian pasta at 7pm or steak frites at 8. Not only does it give me something to look forward to but I know I will be avoiding being lost and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...