Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wardrobe: Chesapeake Bay




Tshirt, bracelet, hoody, tote, sunglasses, boat shoes, shorts, ring


Out on Chesapeake Bay you'll want to be comfortable for a long day on the boat and not all boating weather is bikini weather. I found my good ol' fashioned hoody to be a lifesaver and the classic Sperry boat shoes are brought to life with gold metallic (these are great for commuting too, as I'm told by many a New York lady friend). The print on these shorts is so funky and fun, I couldn't resist. Such a nice break from my black or khaki go to.

1 comment:

  1. Right you, in fact even in hot water if you're sailing you're better off not wearing a bathing suit. You need to be busy with the work of sailing not tugging at your suit. Those shorts take me back about 20 years when we wore short shorts (thankfully we don't anymore), and regardless of color and what they look like...we wore then. Nice to be older and wiser now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...