Friday, July 22, 2011

Shoe Love: Red Louboutins? Yes Please.


Christian Louboutin (on sale!)


No matter how busy or distracted I am during the week, I never miss a shoe love post! I'm all over the vintage vibe of these lovelies. 1940's, 1970's inspired yet completely contemporary.

How are you all surviving this horribly nasty heatwave? I've been tempted to wear a bathing suit on my commute then rinse off in the bathroom sink upon arrival to the office...

What do you have planned this weekend? We are having dinner tonight with two of my FAVORITE people who are in town visiting from the glorious Manhattan. It's going to be ridiculous. Arlington, buckle your seatbelts. Saturday we plan on having brunch with more friends, then who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...