Friday, August 5, 2011

Shoe Love: Rochas


Rochas via Barney's New York

I went to dinner last night with one of my girlfriends. It was so (suprisingly) nice out that we ate outdoors. As the sun went down we felt a slight chill. We resisted putting on another layer to just revel in the fact that it wasn't 100 degrees. It got me excited for fall.

As much as I love the summer (weekends by the pool, grilling, summer Fridays at work, casual attitudes, traveling...) I love fall even more. I love when the air starts to crisp and the leaves start to turn. One can wear layers without sweating but no need yet for that darn puffy coat... ah yes. So nice.

I also adore fall fashion. Hands down my favorite season. I love how color from the summer wardrobe bleeds into the fall wardrobe. Bright, punchy hues are mixed with textured neutrals and buttery leather. This Rochas pump would allow one to bring summer into fall and even fall into winter (dare I say you could wear this year round?), flawlessly. How sexy (and sturdy looking) is that heel? And that creamy leather?! AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...