Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wardrobe: Seattle and the Dr. Marten

Dr. Martens, Bag, Necklace, Cords, Boyfriend Shirt

I couldn't resist putting a look together using Dr. Martens. When I was in high school went on my first trip to NYC. I fell in love with a pair in a shop in SOHO. I wanted them so badly buy my mom said she wouldn't pay for such a trendy shoe (I think she thought they were ugly...). My 14 year old heart was broken and I've never forgotten them.

Not only did I see these rocked all over Seattle but also on a few men in pictures from New York Fashion Week. I like the way they keep a casual look edgy. I can imagine wearing this to run errands, hanging out in coffee shops, going to a gallery opening or while listening to some live music out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...