Friday, October 21, 2011

Shoe Love: Stubbs & Wootton

Stubbs & Wootton

As you know, I love shoes. I'm a sucker for not just heels, but mocs, boots, sandals, one pair of Nike's, and slippers. Stubbs & Wootton is the ultimate luxury brand of slippers and unlike other luxury shoe lines, you can customize these babies to match your greatest desires. Why not show your support for the team in your everyday life? Usually wearing sports team garb can often come off cheap or tacky so I just love the subtlety of these!

3 comments:

  1. I had a woman come into my place of work the other day wearing these Auburn.. clogs? I guess that's the best word for these monsters. They. Were. Hideous. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I've seen those. Are they Crocs? The gardening shoes gone wild...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! I really love the slipper trend that is going on right now: I always love a shoe that doesn't require me to wear socks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...