Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap: My best friend's wedding











This weekend I was in Sarasota, Florida for one of my best friend's weddings. She and I were friends in high school and roommates in college. It was a honor to to stand by her side while she married her love. We danced the night away to our favorite songs, ate some delish cake, and reminisced about the good ol' days.

Saturday, Gman and I headed up to St Petersburg to check out the new Dali Museum and spend time with my family.

It was a wonderful weekend and I'm still totally exhausted! Not ready for Monday!

3 comments:

  1. was the guest book a dictionary? b/c what a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! The bride and groom were English majors in college and total reading junkies. Guests were encouraged to circle words they felt were meaningful to them and sign next to them. I thought it was so personal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so bummed to have missed Kate's wedding (I had already made plans to be out of town) ! Obviously Kate looked gorgeous (!) but I have to say, I loved your rehearsal dinner dress. (Facebook stalking!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...