Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Art to Inspiration: Charlen Williamson

In the Mist, Charlen Williamson

When I look into Charlen Williamson's In the Mist, I see what is unseen on a cold winter's day - the nip in the air, the fog, the grey tone to everything. It makes me want to take a winter vacation, not to escape the cold but to see just how beautiful winter can be. I'd love to curl up by a fire in a log cabin after a day of exploring the snow filled woods. Here are a few lovely winter spots from my Travel Inspiration Pinterest board. Where should we go next?

Clockwise from top left: ocean storm, New York City, island get away, European architecture, Paris

Started by the lovely Supal of Chevrons and Eclairs, Art to Inspiration is a once a month blog post inspired by a work of art. If you would like to participate in Art to Inspiration, click here to read more and sign up.

And in case you missed it here's July's, August's, September's, October's and December's Art to Inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely love the colors here. So dark and beautiful. It kind of reminds me of Scotland :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...