Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap: Shopping, eating, drinking




As I mentioned on Friday, one of my best friends {college roommate} came to visit this weekend. Time together was long overdue. It was her first visit to DC and we had so much planned - sight seeing, art museums, brunch, shopping, dancing... but we ended up spending most of our time eating, drinking, and shopping. We'll have to get to the rest next time.


We went shopping in Georgetown and I totally scored with this necklace! It's green leather and I dig the geometric shapes. It's different than anything I already have and I can't wait to take it from winter to spring. I got it at Charm in Georgetown. They also have it in tan, if you think you might need one.


After shopping Stephanie and I got into some cupcakes at Sprinkles and then went out dancing. I just love girl's weekends... {sigh}


Sunday we had taco night with Tammy and her husband. mmm mm!

What did you do this weekend? Did you take it easy or paint the town red? If you were in DC, did you just love the perfect weather we had?

taken with instagram

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing weekend! I spent most of it organizing and cleaning. That necklace is amazing!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...