Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wardrobe: What I Wore


As soon as I heard "wedding cruise to the Bahamas" I knew I wanted to wear a silky Caftan dress. Nothing says "Caribbean vacation/wedding" like a dolman sleeve and loose waist (except a cocktail with an umbrella in it). I found this one on sale at the end of the summer and paired it with the creamy clutch I carried around at my own wedding and some of my old go-to open toe pumps. The colors of this dress blended with the ocean too!

For a moment, I considered wearing a belt with this dress but a belt didn't work with the free-spirited vibe of our trip. Plus, that cake starring at me in the background told me to leave the belt at home.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this dress! I have a caftan that totally reminds me of it. I definitely agree: perfect attire for a Caribbean wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...