Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CapFabb meet-up: What We Wore




Nikki of Cupcakes for Breakfast, Tammy of A Loyal Love, and Julia of JulipMade



Krystal of The Feisty House, Kellie of The Yuppie Files, and Tammy
Last Tuesday there was a CapFabb (D.C. blogger group) event at Madewell in Georgetown. So many beautiful women came with their most stylish foot forward. I was too busy eating high heeled cupcakes meeting everyone that I only took a few pictures but I can't wait to hangout again, ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Whaaa?! I need to know about these things! I would have LOVED to be there!! Please, please, please tell me about the next one :-) Everyone looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it! Love the pics and so glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie is one of my good friends from high school! I saw your picture on her post about cabfabb and thought it was awesome you two met. The event looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, what are the odds?! Perhaps we should all grab a drink together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I can't wait until the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a fun event! And those cupcakes were too cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...