Friday, February 3, 2012

Shoe Love: In the Streets, Briton



I can't believe it's Friday again already! What a crazy busy week I've had. What about you? Ready for Friday? Ready for some Shoe Love?

It has been unseasonably warm, I can't help but want to ditch the black tights for Briton's bright yellow pumps. These are the perfect height for running around the office then transitioning to happy hour. No commuter flats needed!

I have a full weekend planned and I can't wait to share it with you on Monday. Hope you have a great weekend, dear readers!

3 comments:

  1. Love this new "in the streets" series. I definitely want/need more yellow in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love yellow shoes! They are so versatile...before I bought a pair I really didn't realize how many outfits they would go with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...